2/12/2010 03:15:00 PMPosted by snid73
This precaution for those who are planning for a long distance travelling during this Chinese New Year holiday.
- Be more carefull throughout the journey.
- Please ensure that your vehicle have been checked and service.
- If you need to stop for a short rest, please ensure that many peoples at that area. Lock your vehicles door properly.
- Always be caution of the surrounding area to avoid any unwanted incident.
- Do not leave your value item in your vehicle especially electronics gadget such as your laptop, handphone......
Before leave you home:
- Please ensure that your house is properly locked
- Please ensure all electrical sockets had been switch off
- Inform your neighbour (if she/he not go anyway) or closer police station and period of time you leave the home.
- Advise your newspaper vendor not to send newspaper during the period (if any).
Happy long holiday.........